Tema: Re: It's coming...
Autorius: YZF
Data: 2013-06-27 22:27:24
As jau baigiau lenktyniauti ir dabar galiu masinas pakolekcionuoti :)

"nekas"  wrote in message news:kqhq93$60o$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

O gal jau laikas baigt mašinas kolekcionuoti ir pradėt lenktyniaut? :)

"
The biggest difference between Gran Turismo and iRacing is that GT5 is
NOT about racing, its about car appreciation, testing and tuning and
collecting cars. You get a little bit of everything, rally, drifting,
nascar, karting, F1, time trials and seasonal events and somewhere down
the list you can race online. But car appreciation is the soul of the
game and racing is only a small part of that.

iRacing on the other hand is ONLY about racing real people online and
Nothing else. It's about simulating real world racing as accurately as
possible on a computer, you can pretty much only do 3 things, Practice,
Qualify and Race...and the racing destroys not only GT5 online, but
everything else out there.
"