Tema: Re: It's coming...
Autorius: YZF
Data: 2013-07-03 00:39:22
Siandien paleido GT6 demo (GT Academy 2013), kas nori nemokamai pasijama per
PSN Store

"YZF"  wrote in message news:kqhnrf$4em$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

In this year’s qualifying for the 24 Hours of the Nürburgring, the Nissan
GT-R GT3 that we were driving caught some air. It went quite a distance up
off the track. It looked so dangerous that they were showing the video on
loop for a while here internally.

At the same time, in the pit lounge above the pits, we had a simulator
there. We entered all the data from the car in that simulator, and when we
set the car to exactly where it was going on the track, it did the exact
same thing at the exact same spot in Gran Turismo. We were able to adjust
the front ride height and the rear wing so it doesn’t do that anymore.

I never would have imagined that a day would come when we could do something
like that.